Thursday, June 3, 2010

New tires

So I had to get a front end alignment...

It started out that I noticed an unusual wear pattern on the inside of the front tires.  I took it to one local shop for a front-end alignment, but realized they were pretty sketchy.  I ended up going to another local shop, Brent's Alignment & Repair, in Auburn Washington.

I talked with Brent and realized this guy knew what he was doing.  The Scamp ended up needing new bushings in addition to the lower left ball joint.  After that, the alignment was easy.

I stopped by Discount Tire Co. in Bonney Lake Washington and got some new tread on the rims.  Now that the shake at 65 and the sudden jerks to one side of the road or the other depending on the road crown is GONE, the drive is much nicer.  My wife is even enjoying driving it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment